Handmade 'Sylvan' Leather Notebook Journal Cover - for Midori MD A5 - Brown
A durable cover for your Midori MD notebook handcrafted from top-quality Horween USA leather ...
- Made to fit the Midori MD A5 Notebook (149 x 210 x 10mm).
- Durable and rugged aesthetic.
- Pockets inside the front and back cover hold the notebook in place and can also be used for storage of loose notes.
- Handcrafted from 2.0mm thick (outside) and 1.0mm thick (interior pockets) durable yet supple Chromexcel leather from the world-renowned Horween Leather Co., USA.
- Leather features a 'pull-up' effect and a matt waxy feel.
- Traditionally saddle-sewn by hand using a luxury polyester thread for strength and character.
- Smooth hand-burnished and wax finished edges for ultimate luxury, comfort and durability.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
- Stamped on the back with the 'Fenner Benedict - Handmade in England' makers mark.
The 'Sylvan' range of leather goods merges special materials and simple time-tested utilitarian design with traditional craftsmanship for a range of outstanding quality goods that will stand the test of time. This exclusive range is all handcrafted by Fenner from specially sourced 'Chromexcel' leather from the world-renowned Horween Leather Co., USA and is handsewn using luxury polyester thread for the ultimate in durability.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
This cover is designed to be used with Midori MD A5 size notebooks (available in either plain, ruled, grid or dot grid paper). Notebook measures 149 x 210mm with a maximum thickness of 10mm.
Once fitted with a notebook the cover measures approximately: 161 (W) x 226 (H) x 18mm (T) when closed.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following colour(s) of Horween Leather Co. Chromexcel leather:
- Brown with Brown stitching.
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.
Leather: Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to inevitable variations between pieces. Variation in the colour of the leather, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars and blemishes are normal and are not considered faults. Markings from the tanning, crafting and finishing processes are inherent to the worked nature of leather. As each piece of handcrafted leather is unique the item you receive may subtly differ from the pictured product.