Handmade Short Leather Lanyard with Copper 'Lanyard Knot' Bead for EDC or Keys
A leather lanyard with lanyard knot bead for adding to your keyring or everyday carry items ...
- Short leather lanyard can be attached to accessories such as a flashlight, knife, multi-tool or keys.
- A stylish leather looped lanyard with lanyard knot.
- Features a handmade machined 'lanyard knot' bead.
- Lanyard is handcrafted from 2.5mm (approx.) thick durable yet supple Chromexcel leather from the world renowned Horween Leather Co., USA.
- The solid bead will patina over time and look even better with age.
- Leather is finished with a natural wax balsam.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
A stylish and practical accessory for your everyday carry items or keys. This leather lanyard is handcrafted from top-quality Horween leather and is paired with a highly ergonomic bead that integrates with the lanyard knot by means of a hollowed base - with the bead sitting over the top of the lanyard knot the bead is not an addition to the lanyard but rather part of it. The dimensions and proportions of this bead have been selected to be the most comfortable and ergonomic whilst retaining a compact form and a nice weight.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
Dimensions (all sizes are approximate): Overall length: 13cm, Loop length (excluding bead): 8cm, Diameter of lanyard knot: 18mm, Bead height: 20.5mm, Bead diameter (at widest point): 14mm, Bead hole diameter: 6mm.
NOTE: Due to the handmade nature of these lanyards and beads the exact dimensions may vary very slightly between pieces.
This product is available in the following colours/finishes:
- Brown leather lanyard with Brushed copper bead (chamfered top)
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.
Leather: Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to inevitable variations between pieces. Variation in the colour of the leather, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars and blemishes are normal and are not considered faults. Markings from the tanning, crafting and finishing processes are inherent to the worked nature of leather. As each piece of handcrafted leather is unique the item you receive may subtly differ from the pictured product.