Handmade Hammered Metal Page Marker Beads for 'Explorer 3' Traveler's Notebook
Customise your ‘Explorer 3’ Leather Traveler's Notebook Cover with a hammered metal bead on the page marker ...
- Fits the Fenner Benedict 'Explorer 3' Traveler's Notebook Cover page marker.
- Measures approx 6mm in diameter by 8mm tall and with a 2.5mm hole through the centre.
- Made from solid brass, solid pure copper or stainless steel.
- Machined on a lathe, hand-hammered and hand finished.
- Polished finish will develop a unique natural patina over time to look even better with age (see last photograph showing a brass bead with a patina after some time in use).
Handmade in England by Fenner.
NOTE: The pictured 'Explorer 3' is NOT included.
NOTE II: Due to the handmade nature of the product the finish will inevitably vary between pieces as might the exact dimensions.
These handcrafted metal beads make a nice addition to the leather cord page marker of the 'Explorer 3' Traveler's Notebook Cover.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
These are designed to be used with the Fenner Benedict 'Explorer 3' Traveler's Notebook and will fit the standard 2mm diameter leather page marker cord.
Bead dimensions (all sizes are approx.): 6mm (Dia.) x 8mm (H) x 2.5mm (hole).
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following metals:
- Stainless Steel
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.