Handmade 'Sylvan' Key Ring Holder for Apple AirTag
A durable leather key ring holder for Apple AirTag handcrafted from top-quality Horween USA leather ...
- Durable handcrafted holder for Apple AirTag (AirTag NOT included).
- Features a Japanese solid brass split ring for attaching to keys or a bag.
- The solid brass screw allows for access to install and remove the AirTag making battery replacement an easy process.
- A circular cutout on the front reveals the Apple logo on the AirTag.
- Handcrafted from 2.0mm thick durable yet supple Chromexcel leather from the world-renowned Horween Leather Co., USA.
- Quality brass will develop a natural and unique patina over time.
- Traditionally saddle-sewn by hand using luxury polyester thread for strength and character.
- Smooth hand-burnished and wax finished edges for ultimate luxury, comfort and durability.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
- Laser engraved on the back with a small 'Fenner Benedict - Handmade in England' logo.
The 'Sylvan' range of leather goods merges special materials and simple time-tested utilitarian design with traditional craftsmanship for a range of outstanding quality goods that will stand the test of time. This exclusive range is all handcrafted by Fenner from specially sourced 'Chromexcel' leather from the world-renowned Horween Leather Co., USA and is handsewn using luxury polyester thread for the ultimate in durability.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
Product Dimensions (all sizes are approximate): Overall height inc. split ring: 8.6cm. Overall width: 4.6cm. Depth (with AirTag installed): 1.3cm. Split ring outer diameter: 27mm. Split ring inner diameter: 21mm.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following colour(s) of Horween Leather Co. Chromexcel leather:
- Brown with Brown stitching.
- Other leather, stitching and hardware colours may be available upon request - please contact me.
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.
Leather: Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to inevitable variations between pieces. Variation in the leathers colour, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars and blemishes are normal and are not considered faults. Markings from the tanning, crafting and finishing processes and are inherent to the worked nature of leather. As each piece of handcrafted leather is unique the item you receive may subtly differ from the pictured product.