COVID-19 UPDATE - 1st March 2021:
Orders are currently being dispatched a maximum of once a week. The day will likely vary week by week. Most orders of in-stock items will take between 2 and 5 working days to be dispatched but it is possible that orders might sometimes take a day or two longer to process for dispatch - If it is likely to be longer than 5 days before I can send your order I will email you to let you know. I am currently unable to offer expedited shipping options.
If you have any questions regarding ordering, dispatch times or shipping please email me prior to placing an order and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I appreciate your understanding during this difficult time.
COVID-19 Prevention Protocols
I want to reassure my customers that I take your health (and my own) very seriously and have therefore outlined below a few of the steps that I am taking to ensure everyone's safety;
- Hand-washing: Throughout the crafting process all goods are only handled or worked with clean hands. This is a 'best practice' for a leatherworker anyway and is always something I have done to eliminate the risk of accidentally marking the leather but now especially it takes on an even greater importance.
- Surfaces, tools and equipment: All surfaces and equipment used is regularly sanitized.
- Materials: I usually have a good stock of materials anyway but any materials recently purchased for use in a project are set aside for at least 72 hours prior to being unpackaged and used.
- Packaging Materials: All packaging materials used for packaging orders are new.
Orders are all
door-to-door courier services which enables strict social distancing and minimises the handling of parcels
. The World Health Organization has stated that;
“The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes Covid-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also low.”
If you have concerns about receiving packages there are some additional precautions you can take once a parcel has been received as follows;
- If possible, place the parcel in a plastic bag and leave for 72 hours before handling.
- Minimise your handling of the outer packaging and quickly discard empty packaging (please recycle cardboard / paper where facilities exist)
- Wash your hands thoroughly after opening and discarding the outer packaging but prior to handling the goods inside.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns please email me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.