Handmade Hammered Bead for Paracord or Leather Lanyards - Brass / Bronze / Copper
A handmade hammered bead in brass, bronze or copper ...
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY; One bead supplied per unit ordered.
- Handmade bead with an industrial aesthetic for lanyards, zip pulls or keyrings.
- A classy addition to your everyday carry (EDC).
- Standard 6mm internal diameter hole for use on paracord or leather cord projects.
- Bead will accept doubled 550 paracord.
- Made from solid brass / bronze / copper with a forced patina finish that will continue to develop and change over time.
- Machined on a lathe, hand-hammered and hand-finished.
- The hammered finish provides grip.
- Edges and corners are smooth and rounded to ensure there are no sharp edges that might snag on clothing or equipment.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
NOTE: The bead is not supplied with paracord lanyard or pictured EDC gear. Due to the handmade nature of the product, the finish and exact dimensions will vary between pieces.
This handmade hammered lanyard bead is perfect for adding to paracord or leather projects including; lanyards for pocket knives or flashlights, zip pulls or keyrings. Each one is individually made by hand using traditional metalsmithing techniques and tools and finished by hand resulting in a bead with an individualistic character.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
Lanyard bead dimensions (approx.): 12mm-12.5mm (dia.) x 13mm-14mm (h)
Brass bead weight (approx.): 8.9g
Bronze bead weight (approx.): 10.6g
Copper bead weight (approx.): 9.1g
Hole: 6mm internal diameter to accommodate paracord or leather cord.
NOTE: Due to the nature of hammered metalwork the finished sizes of these beads will likely vary between pieces.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available made from the following metals:
- Antiqued Patinated Brass
- Verdigris Patinated Bronze
- Antiqued Patinated Copper
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.