Handmade Leather 'Commuter Wallet' with Press Stud Closure
The original 'commuter wallet' is perfect for your most-used cards, cash, coins and train tickets ...
- A low-profile and compact form factor wallet that is perfect for carrying discreetly in a jacket or trouser pocket or even in a handbag or briefcase.
- Features a main pocket for cards or cash and coins secured by a pair of heavy-duty plated steel press studs.
- A single quick-access card pocket on the back is ideal for your go-to credit/debit card ... also the perfect pocket for train tickets and photo card.
- Will accommodate a few bank cards, cash, coins and train tickets.
- Handcrafted from high-quality 1.8mm (approx.) thick vegetable-tanned shoulder leather.
- Traditionally saddle-sewn by hand using thick braided thread for strength and character.
- Smooth hand-burnished edges for ultimate luxury, comfort and durability.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
- Stamped on the back with the 'Fenner Benedict - Handmade in England' logo.
Designed with the city worker in mind, the original 'commuter' wallet from Fenner Benedict offers a durable yet discreetly small form factor wallet perfect for the daily carry of a small selection of cards, coins and train tickets. This wallet is ideal for trouser or jacket pocket carry but would also be just at home in a handbag or briefcase.
Handcrafted in a range of stylish leathers this wallet is a highly durable personal accessory intended for daily use. Its understated and utilitarian design makes this wallet equally well suited to both casual or professional settings. This wallet matches a range of other Fenner Benedict leathergoods and would perfectly compliment a notebook cover or EDC accessories in matching leather.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
Product Dimensions when empty (approx.): 10cm (w) x 6.5cm (h) x 1.3cm (t).
This wallet has been designed to accommodate one or two standard bank cards (based on 85mm x 55mm size cards) in the back card pocket OR a couple of train tickets and photo card. The main pocket will store up to two cards along with some coins OR a selection of coins and folded cash.
Depending on the thickness's of the cards to be stored in the wallet it may accommodate more than the stated number. In order to prevent the risk of damage to cards or wallet, users should not over-fill the wallet.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following colour(s) of durable cowhide shoulder leather:
- Honey Whiskey Tan with tan stitching & polished brass-plated press studs
- Brown with brown stitching & antique brass-plated press studs
- Brown with brown stitching & polished brass-plated press studs
- Black with black stitching & polished chrome-plated press studs
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.
Leather: Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to inevitable variations between pieces. Variation in the leathers colour, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars and blemishes are normal and are not considered faults. Markings from the tanning, crafting and finishing processes and are inherent to the worked nature of leather. As each piece of handcrafted leather is unique the item you receive may subtly differ from the pictured product.