Handmade Stepped Lanyard Bead with Glow-In-The-Dark Silicone O-Ring Bumper
A handmade machined lanyard bead with stepped design and a glow-in-the-dark bumper ...
- Handmade bead for lanyards, zip pulls or keyrings.
- Nice addition to your every day carry (EDC).
- Standard 6mm internal diameter hole for use on paracord or leather cord projects.
- Made from solid brass, stainless steel or titanium.
- Machined on a lathe and hand-finished to a polish.
- Stepped design offers nice grip as well as having an industrial aesthetic.
- Edges and corners are chamfered, rounded and/or polished to ensure there are no sharp edges that might snag on clothing or equipment.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
These stylish handmade lanyard beads feature a stepped design and a practical glow-in-the-dark bumper ring to help you find your gear in the dark as well as helping to reduce noise. These beads are perfect for adding to paracord or leather projects including; lanyards for pocket knives or flashlights, zip pulls or keyrings. Each one is individually made by hand using traditional metalwork methods and tools - no CNC!
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
Lanyard bead dimensions (approx.): 15mm (h) x 14mm (dia. inc bumper o-ring)
Hole: 6mm internal diameter to accommodate paracord or leather cord.
The glow-in-the-dark silicone bumper ring is infused with phosphorescent material and as such requires 'charging' by exposure to light in order to then emit a glow for a period of time in a a low-light or no-light environment.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available made from the following metals:
- Stainless Steel
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.