Handmade 'Urban Adventurer' Leather Notebook Cover - Moleskine Volant Extra Small 6.5x10.5cm
Add durability, character and extra functionality to your pocket notebooks with an 'Urban Adventurer' leather cover ...
- To fit Moleskine Volant 6.5x10.5cm notebook.
- Protects your notebook from day-to-day wear and tear.
- Cover allows flexible use with options for carry of one Moleskine Volant notebook in Extra Small 6.5x10.5cm size along with business cards, bank cards and cash.
- Tough construction is ideal for 'back pocket carry' of your notebook.
- Has a front inside pocket open on two sides ideal for loose notes and tickets.
- Handcrafted from high quality 1.8mm thick vegetable-tanned shoulder leather.
- Traditionally saddle-sewn by hand using thick braided thread for strength and character.
- Smooth hand-burnished edges for ultimate luxury, comfort and durability.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
- Stamped on the back with the 'Fenner Benedict - Handmade in England' logo.
A leather notebook cover is a fantastic way to add character and durability to your every day notebook. The Moleskine Volant, Moleskine Cahier and Field Notes Memo notebooks make great everyday carry notebooks however their cardboard covers will quickly become tatty and torn... The 'Urban Adventurer' range of covers will protect your notebooks in style while allowing flexible use with the option to carry multiple notebooks and even to use the cover as a wallet. The smaller sizes are perfect for 'back pocket carry' and with the combination of quality materials, thoughtful design and superb build quality, this notebook cover will only get better with time and use.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
Moleskine Extra Small: Will hold one Moleskine Extra Small size 6.5cm x 10.5cm Volant notebook along with cards or cash.
The cover will naturally increase the dimensions of your notebook slightly once fitted.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following colour(s) of durable cowhide shoulder leather:
- Natural with natural stitching
- Brown with brown stitching
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.
Leather: Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to inevitable variations between pieces. Variation in the colour of the leather, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars and blemishes are normal and are not considered faults. Markings from the tanning, crafting and finishing processes are inherent to the worked nature of leather. As each piece of handcrafted leather is unique the item you receive may subtly differ from the pictured product.