Handmade C.L.A.S.H. Hook Belt Hanger for Keys / EDC - Veg-Tan
The C.L.A.S.H. Hook belt hanger is a solution for securing keys, wallet chains or EDC gear to your belt combining traditional leatherwork with tactical hardware...
- Durable and belt hanger with ITW brand C.L.A.S.H. Hook (Conventional Latch Attachment Snap Hook) for the attachment of keys, wallet chains or every day carry (EDC) accessories to your belt.
- The hanger features a heavy-duty press stud closure allowing the fitting and removal of the hanger from your belt without the need to unbuckle the belt itself.
- Perfect for securing EDC accessories such as keys, pocket tools and flashlights.
- Can be used to carry keys hanging from your belt or to suspend keys and EDC gear inside your jeans front pocket so your keys and accessories are readily accessible and do not fall to the bottom of the pocket.
- Handcrafted from thick 2.5 (approx.) full-grain vegetable-tanned shoulder leather.
- ITW brand C.L.A.S.H. Hook as used in military and tactical equipment.
- Traditionally saddle-sewn by hand using thick braided thread for strength and character.
- Smooth hand-burnished edges for ultimate luxury, comfort and durability.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
- Stamped on the back with the 'Fenner Benedict - Handmade in England' logo.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
Product Dimensions (all sizes are approximate): Overall height including C.L.A.S.H. Hook clip: 130mm, width at widest point: 33mm, depth 15mm. The leather loop strap is a substantial 25mm wide. C.L.A.S.H. Hook maximum gate opening capacity: 5mm.
The hanger can be fitted onto belts up to 1 1/2" (40mm) wide.
The belt hanger and C.L.A.S.H. Hook is only intended for every day carry use with keyrings or with wallet chains and is unsuitable for load-bearing applications of any kind.
Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following colour(s) of durable cowhide shoulder leather:
- Brown with brown stitching, antique brass press stud and coyote C.L.A.S.H. Hook.
- OTHER LEATHER / HARDWARE COLOUR COMBINATIONS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.
Leather: Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to inevitable variations between pieces. Variation in the colour of the leather, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars and blemishes are normal and are not considered faults. Markings from the tanning, crafting and finishing processes are inherent to the worked nature of leather. As each piece of handcrafted leather is unique the item you receive may subtly differ from the pictured product.