Handmade Horsehide Short Lanyard Keyring with 'Lanyard Knot' Bead for EDC or Keys - Brass / Copper
A horsehide lanyard keyring with lanyard knot bead for adding to your keys or everyday carry items ...
- Short leather lanyard can be attached to everyday carry accessories such as keys, flashlight, knife or pocket multi-tool.
- A stylish leather looped lanyard with lanyard knot.
- Features a handmade machined 'lanyard knot' bead.
- Lanyard is handcrafted from 2.2mm (approx.) thick durable horsehide in a natural oiled tan colour.
- The solid bead will patina over time and look even better with age.
- Leather is finished with a protective balsam.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
A stylish and practical accessory for your everyday carry items or keys. This leather lanyard is handcrafted from top-quality horsehide and is paired with a highly ergonomic bead that integrates with the lanyard knot by means of a hollowed base allowing the bead to sit over the top of the lanyard knot. The dimensions and proportions of this bead have been selected to be the most comfortable and ergonomic whilst retaining a compact form and a nice weight.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
Dimensions (all sizes are approximate): Overall length: 12.5cm, Loop length (excluding bead): 6cm, Diameter of lanyard knot: 18mm, Bead height: 20.5mm, Bead diameter (at widest point): 14mm, Bead hole diameter: 6mm.
NOTE: Due to the handmade nature of these lanyards and beads the exact dimensions may vary slightly between pieces.
This product is available in the following colours/finishes:
- Tan horsehide lanyard with brushed brass bead (chamfered top)
- Tan horsehide lanyard with brushed copper bead (chamfered top)
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.
Leather: Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to inevitable variations between pieces. Variation in the colour of the leather, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars and blemishes are normal and are not considered faults. Markings from the tanning, crafting and finishing processes are inherent to the worked nature of leather. As each piece of handcrafted leather is unique the item you receive may subtly differ from the pictured product.