Handmade Sedgwick Leather Notebook Cover - for: Moleskine Classic Softcover 9x14cm Notebook
A durable premium leather cover for your Moleskine softcover notebook ...
- Made to fit the Moleskine Classic Softcover 9x14cm (3 1/2" x 5 1/2") 192-page notebook.
- Add durability and style to your Moleskine.
- Features front notches on the top and bottom edge that align with the Moleskine Notebook's elastic closure to keep the notebook closed when in a bag or pocket.
- Deep pockets inside secure the notebooks front and rear covers and provide a flat surface for writing or drawing.
- Allows full use of the notebooks elastic band closure and rear pocket.
- Handcrafted from 2.3mm (approx.) durable veg-tan leather made in the UK by Sedgwick & Co leather.
- Traditionally saddle-sewn by hand using luxury polyester thread for strength and character.
- Smooth hand-coated edges for ultimate luxury, comfort and durability.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
- Stamped in the back with the 'Fenner Benedict - Handmade in England' logo.
This luxury handcrafted notebook cover for Moleskine Classic Softcover notebook is made from vegetable-tanned leather produced in the UK by Sedgwick & Co leather. Handcrafted from premium materials alongside a considered design this notebook cover will add durability and style to your Moleskine notebook.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
This cover is designed to be used with a Moleskine Classic Softcover 9x14cm 192-Page Notebook (Ruled Paper ISBN: 9788883707100 / Plain Paper ISBN: 9788883707148 / Squared Paper ISBN: 9788883707124).
This cover is NOT suitable for use with a hardback notebook.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following colour(s) of Horween Leather Co. Chromexcel leather:
- Timber brown leather with tan stitching and tan edges.
- Timber brown leather with mid-brown stitching and mid-brown edges.
- Timber brown leather with dark brown stitching and dark brown edges.
- Timber brown leather with green stitching and moss green edges.
- Other leather, edge and stitching colours may be available upon request - please contact me.
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.
Leather: Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to inevitable variations between pieces. Variation in the leathers colour, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars and blemishes are normal and are not considered faults. Markings from the tanning, crafting and finishing processes and are inherent to the worked nature of leather. As each piece of handcrafted leather is unique the item you receive may subtly differ from the pictured product.