Japanese 27mm Split Ring Keyring - Solid Raw Brass - Set of 3
These solid brass split rings from Japan are a great everyday carry accessory for organising your keychain or for use in leathercraft projects...
- Sold as a set of 3; three split rings supplied per unit ordered.
- Perfect for organising keys and other keyring attachments.
- The 27mm solid brass split ring is the perfect size to use with the Fenner Benedict 'Beaked Hook Leather Belt Loop for Keys' product.
- High-quality brassware imported direct from Japan.
- Quality brass will develop a natural and unique patina over time.
These high-quality solid brass 27mm split rings are imported direct from Japan - home of perhaps the best brass hardware makers in the world. Perfect for organising your everyday carry keys and keychain accessories the solid cast brass will age beautifully developing a natural protective patina over time and will compliment any leather belt loops or key fobs perfectly.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
Solid brass split ring dimensions (all sizes are approximate): 27mm outer diameter, 21mm inner diameter, 3mm thick.
Please be aware that due to the properties of brass as a relatively soft metal, care should be taken not to over-stretch split rings when sliding on keys or other attachments. Brass does not have the same memory properties as sprung steel and therefore may not return back to its normal shape if it is opened out too wide.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following finish:
- Raw brass
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.