Handmade 3-by-5 (3x5" / 77x127mm) Compact Index Card Holder Memo Notepad Jotter Pad / Pocket Briefcase - Sedgwick Bridle Leather
This luxury compact 3-by-5 card holder jotter pad is a great way for professionals or students to take and organise notes and lists ...
- Holds 3x5" (77x127mm) 'index' cards for fast and easy note-taking.
- Provides a firm writing surface as well as separate storage for blank and used 3x5" cards.
- Current card is held firmly in place in the holder to prevent movement while writing.
- Asymmetric pockets top and bottom of holder allow quick and easy changing of current card.
- Cutaway design of rear pocket allows easy insertion of used cards without turning the holder over.
- Compact overall size of 9x14.4cm is well suited to carry in a shirt or trouser pocket.
- Durable construction is ideal for everyday professional use.
- Has a middle pocket for holding spare blank 3x5" cards.
- Has a pocket on the back perfect for storing used 3x5" cards as well as other notes, receipts or business cards.
- Handcrafted from high quality 1.8-2.2mm (approx.) thick Traditional Bridle Leather made in Walsall, England by Sedgwick & Co. Leather Tannery.
- Traditionally saddle-sewn by hand using luxury polyester thread for strength and character.
- Smooth hand-coated edges for ultimate luxury, comfort and durability.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
- Stamped on the back with the 'Fenner Benedict - Handmade in England' logo.
3-by-5 cards are a great way of taking quick notes, lists and memos on the go. This 3-by-5 card holder is the perfect way to store your blank and used cards and provides the perfect portable 'desktop' surface to securely hold your card while you write. Made with everyday professional use in mind this special version is made from bridle leather traditionally tanned in Walsall, England by Sedgwick & Co. Leather. The card holder has been hand-sewn with all edges hand-burnished resulting in a beautiful yet highly functional business or education productivity tool.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
This leather jotter pad is designed to be used with 3x5" (77 x 127mm) cards also known as 'index' or 'record' cards. These cards are readily available in lined, blank or squared versions from stationery stores and online marketplaces. This card holder can be used in either portrait or landscape orientation.
Overall product dimensions (all sizes are approximate): 90mm (w) x 144mm (h) x 10mm (d).
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following colour(s) of Sedgwick Traditional bridle leather:
- London Tan with Tan Stitching and Tan Coated Edges.
- Australian Nut with Dark Brown Stitching and Dark Brown Coated Edges.
- Black with Black Stitching and Black Coated Edges.
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.
Leather: Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to inevitable variations between pieces. Variation in the colour of the leather, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars and blemishes are normal and are not considered faults. Markings from the tanning, crafting and finishing processes are inherent to the worked nature of leather. As each piece of handcrafted leather is unique the item you receive may subtly differ from the pictured product.