Handmade Beaked Hook Belt Hanger for Pocket Carry of Keys / EDC - Dark Brown Bridle Leather
The 'beaked hook' belt hanger for pocket carry from Fenner Benedict provides a stylish solution to preventing keys and EDC accessories from falling to the bottom of your pockets ...
- Durable and stylish belt hanger designed to suspend your keys or every day carry (EDC) accessories inside of your jeans front pocket.
- A quick-release 'beaked hook' allows fast and easy one-handed access to your keys.
- Special design of the hanger features a secure Sam Browne stud closure allowing the fitting and removal of the hanger from your belt without the need to unbuckle the belt itself.
- Perfect to suspend keys and EDC gear inside your jeans front pocket so your keys and accessories are readily accessible and do not fall to the bottom of the pocket.
- Handcrafted from 2.0mm (approx.) thick durable English Bridle leather made at the Sedgwick and Co. Tannery in Walsall, England.
- Highest quality solid brass hardware with a specially sourced solid brass 'beaked hook' clip from Japan (home of the best brass hardware in the world)
- The 'beaked hook' clip features an ergonomically shaped sprung gate which is fast and easy to release being designed with one-handed operation in mind.
- Quality brass will develop a natural and unique patina over time.
- Traditionally saddle-sewn by hand using thick braided thread for strength and character.
- Smooth hand-burnished edges for ultimate luxury, comfort and durability.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
- Stamped on the back with the 'Fenner Benedict - Handmade in England' logo.
A secure and stylish way to suspend your keys or other EDC accessories inside your jeans front pocket. Handcrafted from quality leather and fitted with an unusual design of 'beaked hook' clip this belt hanger will stop your keys from falling to the bottom of your pocket. The special design features a Sam Browne closure stud allowing fitting and removal of the hanger from your belt without needing to unbuckle the belt itself as is required with most hangers.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
Product Dimensions (all sizes are approximate): Overall height inc. beaked hook clip: 125mm, width at widest point: 25mm, depth excluding beaked hook clip: 20mm. The loop strap is a substantial 19mm wide. The beaked spring hook will accept a keyring or a metal loop with an internal diameter opening of 20mm or larger.
Product can be fitted onto belts up to 1 1/2" (40mm) wide.
The belt hanger and beaked hook clip is only intended for every day carry use with keyrings and are unsuitable for load-bearing applications of any kind.
The recommended use of this hanger is for suspending keys or EDC accessories inside your pocket - carrying keys or accessories hanging from this outside of any pockets is not recommended due to the quick release clip. If you are looking for a more secure hanger please see the 'D-Ring Belt Hanger'.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following colour(s) of durable English Bridle leather made at the Sedgwick and Co. Tannery in Walsall:
- Dark Brown with brown stitching and solid brass hardware.
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.
Leather: Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to inevitable variations between pieces. Variation in the colour of the leather, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars and blemishes are normal and are not considered faults. Markings from the tanning, crafting and finishing processes are inherent to the worked nature of leather. As each piece of handcrafted leather is unique the item you receive may subtly differ from the pictured product.