Handmade Hammered Coin - 20mm 3/4in Thick - Copper
A handmade and hand-hammered EDC coin made from solid copper ...
- Handworked flat coin features hammered surfaces on both sides and edge.
- Coin measures approx. 34mm (dia.) x 20mm (thick).
- Handmade coin for use in everyday carry (EDC), as a worry coin or curiosity piece.
- Would make a very special and memorable gift.
- Cut from solid metal stock.
- Hand-hammered and hand-finished.
- Has a forced patina with polished highlights.
- Coin is very smooth and very tactile.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
These handmade coins are an unusual addition to your everyday carry (EDC). Perfect for use as a worry coin, small paperweight, unusual desk ornament or curiosity piece in the home or office. The handworked nature of metal results in a coin that is very tactile - perfect to play with during idle moments.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
Coin dimensions (approx.): 34mm (dia.) x 20mm (thick).
Coin weight (approx.): Copper: 160g.
Due to the nature of hammered metalwork the finished size of these coins is likely to vary slightly between pieces.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available made from the following metals:
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.