Handmade Leather Loop Keyring with Solid Brass Hardware
This luxury leather loop keyring is made from quality Sedgwick leather and features solid brass hardware.
THIS PRODUCT CAN BE LASER ENGRAVED WITH UP TO 4 INITIALS (FOR A SMALL EXTRA FEE) - MADE-TO-ORDER ONLY - DO NOT USE ADD-TO-CART BUTTON TO BUY LASER ENGRAVED PRODUCTS - INSTEAD PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR A QUOTE AND TO ORDER.
- Luxury handcrafted leather loop keying.
- Can be laser engraved with a name or initials (for a small extra fee) - contact me to order.
- Features a Japanese solid brass split ring for attaching to keys.
- Incorporates a solid brass screw allowing for removal or replacement of the split ring.
- Handcrafted from 2.3mm (approx.) durable veg-tan leather made in the UK by Sedgwick & Co leather.
- Quality raw brass hardware will develop a natural and unique patina over time.
- Smooth hand-coated edges for ultimate luxury, comfort and durability.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
- Laser engraved on the back with the 'Fenner Benedict - Handmade in England' logo.
NOTE: The pictures keys, brass shackle, and other accessories are for illustration and are not included with the sale.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
Product Dimensions (all sizes are approximate): Overall height including split ring: 100mm, width of leather loop: 16mm, depth 15mm.
Split ring outer diameter: 27mm. Split ring inner diameter: 21mm.
The loop can be used as a belt hanger on belts up to 1 1/2" (40mm) wide.
Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following:
- Timber brown leather with tan edges and solid brass hardware.
- Timber brown leather with mid-brown edges and solid brass hardware.
- Timber brown leather with dark brown edges and solid brass hardware.
- Timber brown leather with moss green edges and solid brass hardware.
- Other leather, edge, stitching and hardware colours may be available upon request - please contact me.
TO ORDER THIS PRODUCT WITH CUSTOM LASER ENGRAVING DO NOT USE ADD-TO-CART BUTTON - INSTEAD PLEASE CONTACT ME
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.
Leather: Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to inevitable variations between pieces. Variation in the colour of the leather, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars and blemishes are normal and are not considered faults. Markings from the tanning, crafting and finishing processes are inherent to the worked nature of leather. As each piece of handcrafted leather is unique the item you receive may subtly differ from the pictured product.