Handmade 'Explorer 3' Leather Traveler's / Travellers Notebook Cover - Moleskine Pocket 9x14cm / Field Notes
NOTE: Until all product photography is updated images may depict goods embossed with the Fenner CRAFTS logo however all newly made stock will now feature the 'Fenner Benedict - Handmade in England' logo.
The ‘Explorer 3’ Leather Traveler's Notebook Cover Organiser is the perfect portable solution to the storage and organisation of multiple notebooks ...
- To fit Moleskine cahier 'Pocket' 9cm x 14cm / Field Notes memo notebooks.
- Can accommodate up to 4 notebook refills with each held in place on their own elastic loop.
- A highly adaptable organiser and notebook storage solution for travel, work or leisure.
- Handcrafted from thick 2.5 - 3.0mm (approx.) full-grain vegetable-tanned shoulder leather that is both flexible yet durable.
- Smooth hand-burnished edges for ultimate luxury, comfort and durability.
- Strong continuous elastic loop retention system to hold notebooks.
- Unique leather tab design feature with high-quality solid brass double cap rivets.
- Horizontal 'bungee cord' elastic closure and pen holder.
- Leather cord page marker with knotted end for adding your own beads, pendants or embellishments.
- The leather and the brass rivets will develop a patina over time to look even better with age.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
- Stamped on the back with the 'Fenner Benedict - Handmade in England' logo.
Designed to be used as a notebook cover and organiser for the most popular brands and sizes of cahier / side-stapled style notebooks and refills, these leather covers are handcrafted from thick 2.5 - 3.0mm (approx.) full-grain vegetable-tanned shoulder leather for superior durability.
A robust and highly customisable notebook cover / organiser system, Fenner Benedict's 'Explorer 3' notebook cover is the ideal product to use while travelling, on business or pursuing leisure activities. This cover is infinitely alterable with the ability to hold up to 4 separate notebooks at once. You can also add your own features, decoration and accessories onto the adaptable elastic loop retention system.
The continuous elastic loop enables organisation of your notebooks, paper notes and printed documents with the unique double-riveted leather tab feature facilitating the tightening of the elastic loops by simply adding another knot inside if required. The leather tab which can be folded flat is also great for grabbing when removing the cover from a shelf or from within a bag.
The horizontal elastic loop closure is made from durable 'bungee cord' that as well as keeping the cover closed, can also be used for containing all of your loose notes and pens. A leather cord page marker with a knotted end is included and can be customised with your own beads, pendants or embellishments as you wish.
The A5 and A4 sizes are ideal for using as storage for your own printed literature (A4 or A3 paper folded in half) and reference notes such as charts, conversion graphs, or tables. The 'Explorer 3' offers the ultimate adaptability in a notebook cover / organiser, combined with the highest quality materials and traditional craftsmanship alongside a rugged aesthetic.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
Due to the adaptability of the elastic loop retention system, up to 4 separate side-stapled notebooks can be held and it is also easy to store a thicker notebook such as a hardback notebook along with one or two side-stapled refills if preferred.
To fit Moleskine / Field Notes 'Pocket' Cahier; refill dimensions 9cm x 14cm; cover dimensions 11.4cm x 16.6cm x 3.6cm; Internal cover capacity: 2.6cm.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following colour(s) of durable cowhide shoulder leather:
- Natural with solid brass rivets, brown elastic and natural page marker cord.
- Honey Whiskey Tan with solid brass rivets, brown elastic and brown page marker cord.
- Brown with solid brass rivets, brown elastic and brown page marker cord.
- Black with nickel plated solid brass rivets, black elastic and black page marker cord.
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.
Leather: Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to inevitable variations between pieces. Variation in the leathers colour, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars and blemishes are normal and are not considered faults. Markings from the tanning, crafting and finishing processes and are inherent to the worked nature of leather. As each piece of handcrafted leather is unique the item you receive may subtly differ from the pictured product.