Handmade Barrel Bead for Paracord or Leather Lanyards - 14mm dia. x 15mm - Sand Juma® (resin) & Brass
A luxury handmade layered micarta and brass barrel bead ...
- Sold individually; One bead supplied per unit ordered.
- Lanyard bead measures (approx.): 14mm (dia. at widest point) x 15mm (h).
- Handmade bead for lanyards, zip pulls or keyrings.
- Nice addition to your everyday carry (EDC).
- Standard 6mm internal diameter hole for use on paracord or leather cord projects.
- The bead will accept doubled 550 paracord.
- Made from durable high-quality Juma® (resin) with solid brass.
- Features a brass-lined bead hole.
- The patterns in the Juma® are unique to each bead.
- Handmade and hand-finished product.
- Smooth polished finish.
- Edges and corners are chamfered, rounded and/or polished to ensure there are no sharp edges that might snag on clothing or equipment.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
NOTE: This listing is for the lanyard bead only and is not supplied with the pictured paracord lanyard or EDC gear.
A new luxury barrel bead design handmade using Juma® - a high-grade, modern material consisting of a mixture of different mineral base materials compounded with a resin component. The bead features an ergonomic rounded barrel shape and has been hand-polished to a high-sheen finish. This barrel bead can be used on its own or stacked with other beads to personalise your lanyard, keyring or zip pulls.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
Lanyard bead dimensions (approx.): 14mm (dia. at widest point) x 15mm (h)
Juma® & brass bead weight (approx.): 4.2g
Hole: 6mm internal diameter to accommodate paracord or leather cord.
NOTE: Due to the handmade nature of the product the finished sizes of these beads are likely to vary slightly between pieces.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following colours:
- Sand Juma® & Brass
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.