Handmade Leather Folding Card Wallet - Veg-Tan Leather - Cognac / Chestnut / Dark Brown
A compact and durable folding card wallet ...
- A compact folding card wallet with two pockets for your daily carry bank cards, store cards and ID/licence cards.
- Each pocket will comfortably accommodate up to 4 cards for a total of up to 8 cards.
- The folding design keeps cards secure.
- Radius corners for comfortable pocket carry.
- The wave design of pocket openings allows for easy storage and removal of cards.
- Handcrafted from high-quality 2.5mm (approx.) thick veg-tan leather for the outside and 1.5mm (approx.) thick veg-tan leather for the pockets.
- The durable veg-tan leather has a slightly waxy feel.
- Traditionally saddle-sewn by hand using luxury polyester thread for strength and character.
- Smooth hand-burnished edges for ultimate luxury, comfort and durability.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
- Stamped on the inside pocket with the 'Fenner Benedict - Handmade in England' logo.
Designed as a minimal carry option for essential bank cards, store cards and ID/licence cards the 'Crest' folding wallet offers a stylish and secure way to store and carry cards. Handcrafted from quality veg-tan leather available in a range of colours this wallet is a highly durable personal accessory intended for daily use. Ideal for trousers or jeans pocket carry this wallet would also be just at home in a handbag or briefcase. Inspired by the shape of ocean waves and swell the design of the wallet is contemporary but practical. This wallet would perfectly pair with a Fenner Benedict jotter pad in matching leather.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
Product Dimensions when wallet is closed (approx.): 10.4cm (w) x 6.9cm (h) x 1.2cm (t).
Product Dimensions when wallet is open (approx.): 14.2cm (w) x 10.4cm (h) x 0.6cm (t).
This wallet has been designed to accommodate up to four standard (85mm x 55mm size) bank cards in each pocket.
Depending on the thickness of the cards being stored in the wallet it may accommodate more than the stated number however in order to prevent the risk of damage to cards or the wallet, users should not over-fill or force cards into the pockets.
Like most veg-tan leather wallets this card wallet will require an initial break-in period for the leather to become more flexible. Being made from fairly thick leather, when new the wallet will naturally not remain in the closed position unless held closed by being placed in a pocket or bag - this is normal and with some time and use the leather will become more supple and the wallet will then remain closed by itself.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following colour(s) of veg-tan leather:
- Cognac Tan with Tan Stitching.
- Chestnut Brown with Brown Stitching.
- Dark Brown with Dark Brown Stitching.
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.
Leather: Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to inevitable variations between pieces. Variation in the colour of the leather, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars and blemishes are normal and are not considered faults. Markings from the tanning, crafting and finishing processes are inherent to the worked nature of leather. As each piece of handcrafted leather is unique the item you receive may subtly differ from the pictured product.