Handmade Paperback Book Jacket - ‘A’ Format 110mm x 178mm - 'Pull-up' leather
A soft and luxurious adjustable leather cover for popular formats of paperback book ...
- To fit the popular ‘A’ Format ‘pulp fiction / mass-market’ book that is 110mm x 178mm (4.33” x 7.01”) in size.
- Special adjustable cover design allows books of different thicknesses ranging from 5mm to 40mm thick to be used with the cover.
- Protects your paperback book with a jacket of luxuriously soft leather.
- Adds a tactile and pleasant feel to your paperback book.
- Hides the title of your current read.
- Well-fitting pockets inside hold the cover securely onto the book.
- Handcrafted from a range of soft and supple leathers approx. 1.2mm in thickness.
- Leather features a 'pull-up' effect and a subtle matt waxy feel.
- Traditionally sewn by hand using waxed thread for strength and character.
- Edges are smoothed and finished with wax for comfort and durability.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
- Stamped inside with the 'Fenner Benedict - Handmade in England' logo.
Protect your paperback book with a book jacket made from wonderfully tactile and luxuriously soft leather. This paperback book jacket will protect your book whether travelling, on holiday, in the garden, or just at home. Stop your paperback book from looking dog eared and grubby and making holding your latest read more comfortable all at the same time.
The special design of this jacket, with its adjustable back flap, allows these to be used with paperback books of varying thickness.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
This size of Paperback Book Jacket will fit the following size book;
‘A’ Format ‘pulp fiction / mass-market’ paperback book that is 110mm x 178mm (4.33” x 7.01”) in size.
The cover will accommodate books ranging from 5mm to 40mm in thickness.
Please measure your paperback books carefully to ensure you select the correct size of jacket. Other popular sizes are listed separately and less popular sizes may be possible as a bespoke order - please contact me.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following colours of soft and supple 'pull-up' leather with a subtle matt waxy feel:
- Antique dark tan with brown stitching
- Dark chocolate brown with brown stitching
- Black with black stitching
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.
Leather: Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to inevitable variations between pieces. Variation in the leathers colour, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars and blemishes are normal and are not considered faults. Markings from the tanning, crafting and finishing processes and are inherent to the worked nature of leather. As each piece of handcrafted leather is unique the item you receive may subtly differ from the pictured product.