Handcrafted Leather Door Key Cover - Sold Individually
Add style and comfort to your door keys with some tactile leather key covers ...
- Leather cover for your door keys sold individually for you to mix-and-match.
- Available in four colour options.
- Adds style, comfort and improves grip on keys.
- No more unlocking your door with freezing-cold keys in the winter months.
- Ideal for organising and differentiating keys by colour of cover.
- Handcrafted from high quality vegetable-tanned 2mm (approx.) thick shoulder leather.
- Traditionally saddle-sewn by hand using thick braided thread for strength and character.
- Smooth hand-burnished edges for ultimate luxury, comfort and durability.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
NOTE: The leather key cover is NOT supplied with the pictured keys, brass shackle or o-ring (the brass accessories are available from Fenner Benedict separately).
The leather door key cover from Fenner Benedict is handcrafted from high-quality veg-tan shoulder leather and provides a comfortable and tactile surface to the bow of your door key for improved grip. These are also ideal for easily differentiating between keys.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
Dimensions (all sizes are approximate): 38mm (w at widest) x 26mm (h) x 5mm (t).
These key covers will fit the majority of 'Yale'-style door keys as well as mortice lock keys that have a circular grip area.
The diagram in the product images indicates the important maximum dimensions of a key that is compatible with these covers. As always if you have any questions regarding compatibility then please email me with details and I will do my best to help.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following colour(s) of durable cowhide shoulder leather:
- Natural with natural stitching
- Honey Whiskey Tan with tan stitching
- Brown with brown stitching
- Black with black stitching
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.
Leather: Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to inevitable variations between pieces. Variation in the colour of the leather, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars and blemishes are normal and are not considered faults. Markings from the tanning, crafting and finishing processes are inherent to the worked nature of leather. As each piece of handcrafted leather is unique the item you receive may subtly differ from the pictured product.