Handmade 'VIP' Leather Notebook Cover - for: Moleskine Classic Softcover Pocket 9x14cm - Old English Tan
Add professional style to your notebook with a 'VIP' notebook cover ...
- Made to fit the Moleskine Classic Softcover 'Pocket' 9x14cm (3 1/2" x 5 1/2") 192-page notebook ONLY.
- Allows use of the notebooks elastic band closure and rear pocket.
- Smart and simple aesthetic ideal for business and professional use.
- Handcrafted from a soft and supple leather approx. 1.0-1.2mm in thickness.
- The leather features an antique-aged finish.
- Traditionally sewn by hand using a waxed polyester thread for strength.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
- Laser-engraved inside the front cover with the 'Fenner Benedict - Handmade in England' logo
NOTE: This cover is NOT supplied with a Moleskine notebook. The 'elastic loop' in the photograph is a feature of the Moleskine notebook itself and not the cover.
Perfect for business and professional use, this 'VIP' notebook cover will really look the part in any business, academic or work environment.
Designed to provide slimline protection to your notebook, this cover allows the use of the Moleskine elastic band page marker and expanding back pocket and does not add much extra bulk to your notebook.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
This cover is designed to be used only with a Moleskine Classic Softcover 9x14cm 192-Page Notebook.
This cover is NOT suitable for use with a hardback notebook or the thicker 'expanded' version notebooks.
Once fitted with a notebook the cover measures approximately: 103 (W) x 155 (H) x 19mm (T) when closed.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following colours of soft and supple leather:
- Old English Tan with Natural Stitching.
- Old English Tan with Brown Stitching.
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.
Leather: Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to inevitable variations between pieces. Variations in the colour of the leather, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars and blemishes are normal and are not considered faults. Markings from the tanning, crafting and finishing processes are inherent to the worked nature of leather. As each piece of handcrafted leather is unique the item you receive may subtly differ from the pictured product.