Handmade D-Ring Belt Hanger for Keys / EDC with D-ring - Dark Brown Bridle Leather
The D-ring belt hanger from Fenner Benedict provides a robust and stylish solution for securing keys, wallet chains or EDC gear to your belt ...
- Durable and stylish belt loop features a brass D-ring for the attachment of keys, wallet chains or everyday carry (EDC) accessories to your belt.
- Special design of the hanger features a secure Sam Browne stud closure allowing the fitting and removal of the hanger from your belt without the need to unbuckle the belt itself.
- Perfect for securing EDC accessories such as keys, wallet lanyards, pocket tools and flashlights.
- Can be used to carry keys hanging from your belt or to suspend keys and EDC gear inside your jeans front pocket so your keys and accessories are readily accessible and do not fall to the bottom of the pocket.
- Handcrafted from 2.0mm (approx.) thick durable English Bridle leather made at the Sedgwick and Co. Tannery in Walsall, England.
- Highest quality solid brass hardware specially sourced from Japan (home of the best brass hardware in the world)
- Quality brass will develop a natural and unique patina over time.
- Traditionally saddle-sewn by hand using thick braided thread for strength and character.
- Smooth hand-burnished edges for ultimate luxury, comfort and durability.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
- Stamped on the back with the 'Fenner Benedict - Handmade in England' logo.
A secure and stylish way to carry keys or EDC accessories or to attach a wallet chain to your belt - these D-Ring Belt Loop Hangers feature all solid brass hardware and include a Japanese D-ring for safe attachment of your EDC gear to your belt. This special design features a Sam Browne closure stud allowing fitting and removal of the hanger from your belt without needing to unbuckle the belt itself as is required with most hangers. Made from English Bridle leather from the Sedgwick and Co. Tannery in Walsall, England.
The Japanese Spring Gate Hook Clip available from my online store is the perfect way to secure keys, chains or a lanyard to the belt hanger. The spring gate clip can be purchased here;
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
Product Dimensions (all sizes are approximate): Overall height: 100mm, Width of D-ring: 26mm, Width of leather loop strap: 19mm, depth: 15mm.
Product can be fitted onto belts up to 1 1/2" (40mm) wide.
The belt hanger and spring gate hook clips are only intended for everyday carry use with keyrings or with wallet chains and are unsuitable for load-bearing applications of any kind.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following colour(s) of durable English Bridle leather made at the Sedgwick and Co. Tannery in Walsall:
- Dark Brown with brown stitching and solid brass hardware.
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.
Leather: Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to inevitable variations between pieces. Variation in the colour of the leather, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars and blemishes are normal and are not considered faults. Markings from the tanning, crafting and finishing processes are inherent to the worked nature of leather. As each piece of handcrafted leather is unique the item you receive may subtly differ from the pictured product.