Handmade Key Ring Holder for Apple AirTag - Sedgwick Leather
A luxury handcrafted leather key ring holder for Apple AirTag ...
- Luxury handcrafted holder for Apple AirTag (AirTag NOT included).
- Features a Japanese solid brass split ring for attaching to keys or a bag.
- The solid brass screw allows for access to install and remove the AirTag making battery replacement an easy process.
- A circular cutout on the front reveals the Apple logo on the AirTag.
- Handcrafted from 2.3mm (approx.) durable veg-tan leather made in the UK by Sedgwick & Co leather.
- Quality brass will develop a natural and unique patina over time.
- Traditionally saddle-sewn by hand using luxury polyester thread for strength and character.
- Smooth hand-coated edges for ultimate luxury, comfort and durability.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
- Laser engraved on the back with a small 'Fenner Benedict - Handmade in England' logo.
This luxury handcrafted holder for Apple AirTag is made from vegetable-tanned leather produced in the UK by Sedgwick & Co leather. Featuring the highest quality solid brass hardware alongside a considered design this holder will allow full use of the AirTag's features whilst providing protection and facilitating the attachment of the AirTag to keys or a bag.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
Product Dimensions (all sizes are approximate): Overall height inc. split ring: 8.8cm. Overall width: 5cm. Depth (with AirTag installed): 1.3cm. Split ring outer diameter: 27mm. Split ring inner diameter: 21mm.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following:
- Timber brown leather with tan edges, tan stitching and solid brass hardware.
- Timber brown leather with mid-brown edges, mid-brown stitching and solid brass hardware.
- Other leather, edge, stitching and hardware colours may be available upon request - please contact me.
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.
Leather: Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to inevitable variations between pieces. Variation in the colour of the leather, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars and blemishes are normal and are not considered faults. Markings from the tanning, crafting and finishing processes are inherent to the worked nature of leather. As each piece of handcrafted leather is unique the item you receive may subtly differ from the pictured product.