Handmade 'The Playwright' Leather Notebook Cover - for Moleskine Classic Softcover Pocket 9x14cm - Brown
A rugged and characterful leather cover for your Moleskine softcover notebook ...
- Made to fit the Moleskine Classic Softcover 'Pocket' 9x14cm (3 1/2" x 5 1/2") 192-page notebook.
- Add personality and durability to your Moleskine.
- Leather will age beautifully over time and includes natural markings for a distinctive character.
- Deep pockets inside secure the notebooks front and rear covers and provide a flat surface for writing and notes.
- Allows full use of the notebooks elastic band closure and rear pocket.
- Handcrafted from characterful 2.0mm (approx.) thick pull-up Chromexcel leather from Horween Leather Co. USA.
- Traditionally saddle-sewn by hand using luxury polyester thread for strength and character.
- Smooth hand-burnished edges are finished with wax for luxury, comfort and durability.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
- Stamped inside the back cover with the 'Fenner Benedict - Handmade in England' logo.
NOTE: This cover is NOT supplied with the pictured Moleskine notebook or pen. The 'elastic loop' in the photograph is a feature of the Moleskine notebook itself and not the cover.
'The Playwright' has been designed to be a practical cover to add personality and durability to a Moleskine softcover notebook. Made from premium chromexcel leather from Horween Leather Co. USA. and featuring natural character markings. The cover is traditionally saddle-sewn by hand using luxury thread and all edges are hand-burnished and finished with wax.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
This cover is designed to be used only with a Moleskine Classic Softcover 9x14cm 192-Page Notebook.
This cover is NOT suitable for use with a hardback notebook or the thicker 'expanded' version notebooks.
Once fitted with a notebook the cover measures approximately: 104 (W) x 156 (H) x 20mm (T) when closed.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following colour(s):
- Brown leather with Brown stitching.
- Other stitching colours are available upon request - please contact me.
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.
Leather: Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to inevitable variations between pieces. Variation in the colour of the leather, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars and blemishes are normal and are not considered faults. Markings from the tanning, crafting and finishing processes are inherent to the worked nature of leather. As each piece of handcrafted leather is unique the item you receive may subtly differ from the pictured product.