Handmade Hammered Coin - 'Night vs Day' Design - Brass / Copper
A handmade, hand-hammered, hand-stamped EDC coin made from solid brass or copper ...
- Handworked coin features a unique 'Night vs Day' design with a hand-stamped sun motif against a hammered background on one side and a night sky moon & stars design on the opposing side set against a smooth polished background and with a hammered edge.
- Handmade coin for use in every day carry (EDC), as a worry coin or curiosity piece.
- Would make a very special and memorable gift.
- Cut from solid metal stock.
- Hand-hammered, hand-stamped and hand-finished.
- Coin is very smooth and very tactile.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
These handmade coins are an unusual addition to your every day carry (EDC). Perfect for use as a worry coin with meaning these coins are so tactile and lovely to hold or play with in idle moments. They are also great as paperweights or unusual desk ornaments or curiosity pieces in the home or office. With unique designs they can have great personal meaning making them special and memorable gifts.
“It was the possibility of darkness that made the day seem so bright.” - Stephen King
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
Coin dimensions (approx.): 34mm (dia.) x 6.5mm (t).
Coin weight (approx.): Brass: 50g / Copper: 52g
Due to the nature of hammered metalwork the finished size of these coins is likely to vary slightly between pieces.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available made from the following metals:
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.