Handmade Hammered-Finish Stacking/Spacer Bead for Paracord or Leather Lanyards - Ebonite (vulcanised rubber) - Black / Canyon
A handmade hammered-finish stacking/spacer bead made from durable ebonite ...
- Sold individually; One bead supplied per unit ordered.
- Handmade bead for lanyards, zip pulls or keyrings.
- Nice addition to your every day carry (EDC).
- Can be stacked or used between other beads or knots.
- Standard 6mm internal diameter hole for use on paracord or leather cord projects.
- Bead will accept doubled 550 paracord.
- Made from durable high-quality Ebonite (vulcanised rubber) aka. hard rubber.
- Handmade and hand-finished product.
- The hammered finish provides grip and has an industrial aesthetic.
- Edges and corners are chamfered, rounded and/or polished to ensure there are no sharp edges that might snag on clothing or equipment.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
NOTE: This is for the lanyard bead only and is not supplied with the pictured paracord lanyard, other beads, knife or torch.
In addition to the range of metal Fenner Benedict hammered finish stacking beads is this new bead made from high-quality Ebonite (vulcanised rubber) material. This stacking bead can be used on its own or stacked with other beads to personalise your lanyard, keyring or zip pulls.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
Lanyard bead dimensions (approx.): 12mm (dia.) x 5mm (h)
Ebonite bead weight (approx.): 0.5g
Hole: 6mm internal diameter to accommodate paracord or leather cord.
NOTE: Due to the handmade nature of the product the finished sizes of these beads are likely to vary slightly between pieces.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following colours of Ebonite:
- Canyon (burnt sienna)
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.