Handmade Hammered Coin - 'Night vs Day' Design - Brass or Copper
A handcrafted EDC coin made from solid brass or copper featuring a unique 'Night vs Day' design ...
- The handworked coin features a unique 'Night vs Day' design with a carved sun motif against a hammered background on one side and a stamped night sky moon & stars design on the opposing side set against a smooth polished background.
- The edge of the coin has a hammed finish.
- A handmade tactile coin for use in everyday carry (EDC), as a worry coin, curiosity piece, or small paperweight.
- Would make a very special and memorable gift.
- Handcrafted from solid metal stock.
- Uncoated metal will develop a unique patina with time and use.
- Hand-hammered, hand-carved, hand-stamped and hand-finished.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
These handmade coins are an unusual addition to your everyday carry (EDC). Perfect for use as a worry coin, small paperweight, unusual desk ornament or curiosity piece in the home or office. The handworked nature of metal results in a coin that is very tactile - perfect to play with during idle moments. Featuring a unique design the coin can carry great personal meaning making them special and memorable gifts.
“It was the possibility of darkness that made the day seem so bright.” - Stephen King
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
Coin dimensions (approx.): 34mm (dia.) x 6.5mm (t).
Coin weight (approx.): Brass: 50g / Copper: 52g
Due to the nature of hammered metalwork the finished size of these coins is likely to vary slightly between pieces.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following metals:
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.