Handmade Leather Tab for 'Explorer 3' Leather Traveler's Notebook Covers
Now you can customise your ‘Explorer 3’ Leather Traveler's Notebook Cover with a new leather tab in a choice of colour options ...
- Fits the Fenner Benedict 'Explorer 3' Traveler's Notebook Cover only.
- Can be used as a direct replacement to replace a worn, damaged or lost tab on your 'Explorer 3'.
- A perfect way to customise your 'Explorer 3' is by choosing a new contrasting tab colour.
- Handcrafted from 1.6mm (approx.) full-grain vegetable-tanned shoulder leather.
- Smooth hand-burnished edges for ultimate luxury, comfort and durability.
- Unique leather tab design feature with high-quality solid brass double cap rivets.
- The leather and the brass / nickel rivets will develop a patina over time to look even better with age.
Handmade in England by Fenner.
NOTE: The pictured 'Explorer 3' is NOT included.
Intended as a direct replacement or for customizing your 'Explorer 3' these leather tabs are the same size, design and colours as the tabs that are supplied with the 'Explorer 3' Traveler's Notebook Covers. Available in four leather colours and with rivets in either solid brass or nickel plated finishes.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
These are designed to only be used with the Fenner Benedict 'Explorer 3' Traveler's Notebook Cover in all sizes.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following colour(s) of durable cowhide shoulder leather:
- Natural with solid brass rivets.
- Natural with nickel plated solid brass rivets.
- Honey Whiskey Tan with solid brass rivets.
- Honey Whiskey Tan with nickel plated solid brass rivets.
- Brown with solid brass rivets.
- Brown with nickel plated solid brass rivets.
- Black with solid brass rivets.
- Black with nickel plated solid brass rivets.
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.
Leather: Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to inevitable variations between pieces. Variation in the colour of the leather, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars and blemishes are normal and are not considered faults. Markings from the tanning, crafting and finishing processes are inherent to the worked nature of leather. As each piece of handcrafted leather is unique the item you receive may subtly differ from the pictured product.