Handmade Hammered Stacking/Spacer Bead for Paracord or Leather Lanyards - Brass / Copper / Bronze / Stainless Steel
handmade hammered stacking/spacer bead in brass, copper, bronze or stainless steel ...
- Handmade bead for lanyards, zip pulls or keyrings.
- Nice addition to your every day carry (EDC).
- Can be stacked or used between other beads or knots.
- Standard 6mm internal diameter hole for use on paracord or leather cord projects.
- Bead will accept doubled 550 paracord.
- Available in a choice of metals; brass, copper, bronze or 304 stainless steel.
- Machined on a lathe, hand-hammered and hand-finished.
- The hammered finish provides grip and has an industrial aesthetic.
- Edges and corners are chamfered, rounded and/or polished to ensure there are no sharp edges that might snag on clothing or equipment.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
NOTE: This is for the lanyard bead only and is not supplied with pictured paracord lanyard or multitool.
NOTE II: Due to the handmade nature of the product the level and depth of patina will vary between products as might its exact dimensions.
These great looking handmade hammered lanyard beads are perfect for adding to paracord or leather projects including; lanyards for pocket knives or flashlights, zip pulls or keyrings. Each one is individually made by hand using traditional metalwork methods and tools (no CNC!) resulting in high-quality individualistic products of real character.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
Lanyard bead dimensions (approx.): 12mm (dia.) x 5mm (h)
Hole: 6mm internal diameter to accommodate paracord or leather cord.
NOTE: Due to the nature of hammered metalwork the finished sizes of these beads is likely to vary between pieces.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available made from the following metals:
- 304 Stainless Steel
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.