Handmade 'Sylvan' Leather Pencil Protector Cap - Brown / Black
The ultimate protector cap for wooden pencils ...
- Made to fit standard wooden pencils sharpened to a standard or long point.
- Durable and rugged aesthetic.
- Features a specially shaped cutout in the middle layer of leather to stop the pencil from being pushed in too far therefore completely protecting the point from breakage.
- Handcrafted from 2.0mm thick Chromexcel leather from the world-renowned Horween Leather Co., USA.
- Leather features a 'pull-up' effect and a matt waxy feel.
- Traditionally saddle-sewn by hand using luxury polyester thread for strength and character.
- Smooth hand-burnished and wax finished edges for ultimate luxury, comfort and durability.
- Handmade in England by Fenner.
The 'Sylvan' range of leather goods merges special materials and simple time-tested utilitarian design with traditional craftsmanship for a range of outstanding quality goods that will stand the test of time. This exclusive range is all handcrafted by Fenner from specially sourced 'Chromexcel' leather from the world-renowned Horween Leather Co., USA and is handsewn using luxury polyester thread for the ultimate in durability.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
This cover is designed to be used with standard wooden pencils in either hexagonal or round profile up to 8mm in diameter.
Protector cap measures approx 64mm (L) x 26mm (W) x 8mm (T).
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following colour(s) of Horween Leather Co. Chromexcel leather:
- Brown with contrast natural middle layer and Brown stitching.
- Black with contrast natural middle layer and Black stitching.
Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the exact colour or tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.
Leather: Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to inevitable variations between pieces. Variation in the leathers colour, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars and blemishes are normal and are not considered faults. Markings from the tanning, crafting and finishing processes and are inherent to the worked nature of leather. As each piece of handcrafted leather is unique the item you receive may subtly differ from the pictured product.